What’s the worst part about swimwear shopping?
★ It is that it makes you feel self-conscious?
★ Is it that you can never find the right suit to fit your body type?
★ Or trying to guess your size when online shopping is difficult.
We've made up the perfect guide to help you find swimwear to fit it perfectly, and how to have ease when online shopping.
For those boo’s who have a pear shape figure the goal with swimwear is to balance out wider hips and thighs.
When shopping for swimwear these are the main features to look for;
- Plunging necklines to draw the eyes up
- Thin straps can give the illusion of broader shoulders.
- Bottoms with skinny sides that can be worn in a high-leg cut as this will emphasise the broad hips
- Adjustable bottoms can work well to allow control over the fit.
SHOP OUR MINIMAL RANGE FOR OUR NOT SO BASIC BABES.
For those girls lucky enough to have larger busts the goal is to provide support for the chest and cleavage.
- Bra styled tops with moulded cups can work well for great support, with India Bay tops you can size up or down depending on the type of coverage you’d like.
- Thick strapped bottoms keep girls lifted and secure
- Use brands that sell their Bikini tops and bottoms separately to allow a more comfortable custom fit.
- Avoid tops with details such as ruffles.
SHOP OUR LUXE BOTTOMS SEPARATELY! BEFORE FOR OUR BUSTY BOO'S
The goal for IB Babes with straight figures is to add curves to the rectangular shaped frame.
- Swimwear that has low back and cut out sides can give the illusion of a curvier frame.
- Prints and Bold Tones can also enhance the natural figure.
- Cheeky and La Luxe cut bottoms can lift and enhance any booty.
SHOP OUR CELO SUIT RANGE TO ENHANCE YOUR FABULOUS FIGURE.
For our Curvy girls the goal is the highlight the waist and show off what your born with.
- By adding a feature such as a belt or body jeweller to the waist of any swimsuit or bikini can enhance the natural narrow waist.
- Scoop tops can sometimes allow under boob and bottoms tend to sit high on the hips, this is a sexy and enhancing look for curvy girl especially.
- Keep to matching sets
- Use high waisted bottoms for more coverage.
ADD A BELT TO OUR CELO SUIT TO ADD GLAM FOR OUR CURVY GIRLS
The goal for our petite hun’s is to accentuate the smaller busts.
- Look for tops with embelishments, India Bay have included a sweety charm on their minimal collection to bring attention the centre of the chest, enhancing clevage.
- Scoop tops can sometimes allow under boob and bottoms tend to sit high on the hips, this is a sexy.
- Embrace the lack of support the bust needs and go full out with scoop tops and sideless and backless swimsuits.
- Adding padding into bikini tops can boost the illusion of your cup size.
SHOP OUR SCOOP RANGE FOR THAT RAUNCHY VIBE.
PETITE GIRL GANG
The goal for this team is to find good fitting swimwear to elongate a small frame.
- String bikinis in a smaller fit can fit you nice a snug elongating the figure.
- High cut bottoms with minimal coverage and thin straps will give the illusions of longer legs
- Low Rise bottoms can be elongoate short bodies.
- One pieces can create a longer silhouettes and give the appearance of a taller figure.
SHOP OUR MINIMAL RANGE FOR MINIMAL TAN LINES.